Typhoon Yolanda / Haiyan


We all know that Super Typhoon Yolanda devastated Philippines, especially Leyte. It was really heart breaking watching the news and videos. Just to let my daughter know what is happening, I let her watched the news and videos, I did not expect that she really did understand it. While me and my sister were talking about donations (ofcourse we mention about money), Esha took her 2 coin banks, gave it to me and said "mommy, give bata (children)".

So the next morning we went to Abs-cbn station, she had a little interview on the radio and they even want it to be aired on tv but there was no camera man available.

Since we haven't open the coin bank yet, the staff were the one who opened it and they made the counting. Though, the amount was not that big, atleast Esha helped in a little way.











DXAB 1296
Anchor Mr. Randy Cañedo


Proud mom here! :)

X O X O


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.